1a. What i think George's perspective on why he killed Lennie is that he thought it would be best in the end for every one. Lennie most likely would've been killed by Curley if George didn't do it and if they ran away it would have been the same thing over again. If George wouldn't have killed him Curley would have and at least George made Lennie's last moments on earth happier.
1b. I think that it was an okay thing to do. Another option that George could have taken was running away with Lennie. If George let Lennie escape he'd probably still be alive but George most likely put into consideration that Lennie probably would've gotten in trouble again. If I was in the same situation I probably wouldn't have killed Lennie but if I did I would've at least said more to Lennie.
2a. I think that the father allowed his daughter to die after years of being in a vegetative state because he felt that it would be best for everyone. To show why I think this, I chose a quote from CBCnews.ca, "...Late last year, 67-year-old Beppino Englaro, won an intense 10-year legal battle to allow his daughter's feeding tubes to be removed, saying that was her wish." I think he felt like it would be okay because she told him before that she wouldn't want to be kept on life-support.
2b. I probably would have done the same thing if put in that position because after a long time her state most likely wouldn't change. To show this,"Eluana Englaro, who had been in a vegetative state for 17 years, died Feb. 9 in a clinic in the city of Udine...". That shows that she has been in the same state for seventeen years and no progress was made. Waiting any longer wouldn't make a difference.
2c. I think if I had to choose, I would let her pass away. I would let her die because I don't think she would get better if she stayed on life support. If there was a big enough chance that she would recover and be able to lead a regular life I would wait for her to get better.
3a. I think he thought of himself as a failure to his family and society and decided it would be best to end his life. He didn't want to go through with the problems because he knew they were going to worsen. He didn't want to continue with his hardships so he decided just to end it.
3b.Some ways a parent could continue supporting and help them succeed in life without money are just giving the children values to live by. It would help the children by giving them life lessons that would make them wiser and help them succeed in the long run. You can also help your child by helping them in school and encouraging them to continue learning so they can live better in the future
Thursday, March 5, 2009
"MERCY" KILLING euthanasia
Posted by Jean ♫♪ at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment