1. This is image shows a building before the atomic bombing by the United States. I think this building looks alot like a building that would be in the states and it makes you imagine what it must have been like to be in there as the bombing occured. This picture makes me think that it is unfair to kill all those innocent people in war and how easily it can happen to the place that I live in or some place close.
2. The Mushroom Cloud caused by the atomic bombing on Hiroshima rose higher than 60.000 feet, as seen in the image. It happened at 8:16 a.m. and covered the entire city in thick black smoke. 30 seconds after the bomb exploded the Enola Gay circled to get a better view of what was happening. By that time the smoke was way above their plane kept rising. I think that this bombing was horrible and shouldn't have been done and shouldn't be done in the near future.


0 comments:
Post a Comment