2. Answer in a complete sentence: What is this picture about?
This picture shows some people working at an oil rig which is where people get oil. It's relevent because of the price of oil which is soaring and doesn't seem to stop.
3. What message does this picture present to you? Why?
The message that this picture gives me is that people are working too hard on harvesting oil. I think they should try to improve alternate sources for fuels so it saves us cash and our enviroment.
4.Can you relate your life to this picture? Why or why not?
I can relate this picture to my life because the rising oil prices are hurting the economy in which I live in. It also affects me because the rising prices make my family be more careful on how we spend money. I think that the rising prices on gas affects everyone in one way or another. It just depends on how badly it affects you.


2 comments:
so hey jean, whacha doin'?
pro-life or pro-choice?
Post a Comment